Monday, January 3, 2011

Where Can I Buy The Best Demi Glace

holidays in Italy, travelogue


With a bit of late, here is the diary of a week in Italy.

- December 23, Milan Malpensa. I experienced the Indian airline Jet Airways on December 5 has a direct daily Delhi-Milan. You travel during the day, unlike others who leave in the middle of the night, the staff and 'gentle, Indian food and' so 'so', ma servono il gelato. Mi chiedo come e’ possibile che un paese dell’ex G8 ora G20, non riesca ad avere un collegamento diretto con l’India. In aereo rido con Three Idiots, il film con Amir Khan.

- 24 dicembre: Chivasso, provincia di Torino. Dopo un recente furto, mio padre ha trasformato la casa in un bunker anti ladri. Porte blindate, fotocellule in cortile e una telecamera collegata con i carabinieri. Di notte ci asserragliamo nel fortino come se ci fossero i lanzichenecchi alle porte. Vado a Messa di Natale nella frazione di Betlemme, gemellata con quella palestinese. C’e’ un presepe vivente, con tanto di neonato e angioletti. Molto bello. Nella foga, il celebrante, un frate francescano, fa un'apertura a divorziati gay and inviting them to join the church. With all respect to the above categories, we really are the fruit.

- December 25. Christmas lunch at the Piedmont Classic agnolotti. Although I'd like to spend Christmas in an alternative way to recognize that end, the traditions are still the best. Especially for agnolotti. To my surprise, in the afternoon, Vodafone internet key to start my 9 € per month within the network and to greet friends. The broadband works well in the province, although I do not understand anything of tenders, G3, UMTS, GPRS and various witchcraft.

- December 26. I have just received the press, the journal of the Fiat, than having to last two days, has translated Economist half. The Italian news, I read a short article that tells of a dead guy for a game autoerotic with a screwdriver. The agreement on Mirafiori and 'celebrated with success, including some industrial achievements such as reducing the break to the workers of the assembly.

- December 27. Bracchiello (Valli di Lanzo). We moved to the mountain hut where he has just snowed and the snow flakes were sticking to leaves and branches, with effect from postcard. There 's the sun. In complete solitude affront a walk in the woods breaking boxes to entire herds of deer.

- December 28. Turin. They were ten years or more 'not returning to the capital of Savoy that - I e'cambiato had said''.'' Maybe I'm wrong happened on the day. I found the city 'more' clean si'ma much more 'sad, despite the Christmas period. A merchant in Piazza Vittorio told me that Christmas sales are down 60%. Via Lagrange, e'forse 's only road a bit' lively. Also experiment with the new mini metro. The shops close for lunch from 12 noon to 3. I find the clerks a bit 'grumpy and bystanders afraid to talk to strangers, if only to give directions. Ongoing Alemanno billboard advertised a''classic''funeral at the price of 1,000 €. I did the iconic image of my visit.

- December 29. Again Chivasso. At home you eat two meals a day, multiple appetizers, first, second, desserts, cheeses and fruit, with wine of course. I wonder how can I sopravviveve the rest of the year in India with a single flow, maximum two per day. I watch television. There 'an advertisement' food for neutered cats, which do not make you fat.

- December 30. Milan, the last day. Maybe to stay in theme, I go to the Biennale to see a photo exhibition on torture, birth defects, genocide and human suffering documented by various shots of the author. In Piazza Duomo there 's a huge fir tree, I shudder just thinking about how many years will have', surrounded by a range of prefabricated Tiffany. Within only to see the trunk of the poor, but 'behind the counters of jewelry designer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment