Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Farawell College Invitation Wording

Fine, 100 rupees

I bought a scooter, brand new, too, in helping to grease the motor industry that last year recorded more than 30% of sales. It 's a Honda Activa, as my old hero of the Expedition Himalaya 2008, but it' s a bronze-gold, a new color introduced by the Japanese. I paid 50 rupees (1 euro is worth 59 rupees) on roads and with accessories, including the spare wheel. My fellow countrymen, at home, they told me not 'expensive, and but for' an enormous sum, two months' rent.

The problem 'and that' was recorded aa my name rather than the other second-hand but had been headed to an Indian passed away and that - poor - kept pecking my fines. It 's a miracle, but despite the lack of computerization of the police, fines arrive, they do. I experienced when I traveled with Maruti that my friend had lent me Concetta.

Sunday morning I returned from Vasant Kunj, southern suburbs, where you can still see the sacred cows and all the roads are still a hole when I have plucked a burning red. I turned that advantage were all still in the usual traffic jam. After about fifty yards, there were policemen. One way in which blocked the other two fedigrafi and comfort on plastic chairs in a fruit stand and the other peanut. The penalty for red and 'a hundred rupees (and as' a red Italy now, 100 euro?). A

nothing and 'served as usual messainscena of foreign senile and worn tactic of''I have no money.'' I even showed the tennis racquets (I had played with friends) to say that it was Sunday and that was my day off. I experimented with my Hindi. Nothing, they have not stirred an inch. I paid, I would come straight home, I knew. They gave me a receipt and made to sign. Goodbye good times.

0 comments:

Post a Comment