Monday, August 2, 2010

Orlano Gay Cruising Areas

Osho / 1 Pune, among fellow sanyasi

was a bit 'of time that I wanted to visit Osho's ashram in Pune. I finally found the time, but I came out quite disappointed and a little 'angry for what, in my opinion, has become a new age of business. A Las Vegas of meditation, with a hint of fascist intolerance. That I am absolutely incapable of perceiving dimensions beyond that of my body and my mind, 'well established. I was hugged by Amma in Kerala, I spent entire afternoons under the tree of Buddha in Bodhgaya temple and golf-ball-to-Auroville, without receiving even a glimmer of spirituality. But here the sensation and Osho 'was even unpleasant. Many sanyasi, whom I met, such as Dario (which has a restaurant near the entrance of the ashram) came here for a short time and remained there for years. After one day, I could not take it more '. It is the guide to this experience that, among other things, and I 'also cost a lot of money. I understand now why there are so few first-hand information on what happens inside ...


The only thing I knew when I arrived in Koregaon Park, Pune nell'inquinatissima green, and 'that the ashram had to wear a burgundy dress one day and white at night. When I saw the stalls on the sidewalk with the coats and then I realized that I was near the center is now called 'Osho Meditation Resort’. Trovare un posto da dormire nelle vicinanze non e’ stato facile. Dopo l’attentato alla German Bakery (ancora chiusa e con un muro sfondato dall’esplosione) mi hanno detto che ci sono stati controlli a tappeto e che quindi le guesthouse sono diventate clandestine. Io ho fermato una sanyasi (una discepola) che mi ha portato da una sua collega tedesca che lavora all’ashram e fa l’affittacamere. Prima mi ha detto che era ‘’tutto pieno’’, poi mi ha squadrato di nuovo, e mi ha detto che forse una stanza ce l’aveva…. Ha aperto l’appartamento di fianco e mi ha mostrato una camera, molto bella, con vista e un bagno grande. Insomma meglio di casa mia a Delhi. Prezzo 750 rupie, which is fine, but it is not your budget. Prepay, visa and passport photocopy orders given buckets, from Germany, although 'enlightened'.
Al 'Resort''are doing the work. The entrance is covered by scaffolding, hammers pnesumatici feel. You enter from the center that is welcoming to visitors. Employees-sanyasi in burgundy robes, greeted me with a smile, but then when they realized from my Indian visa that I was a journalist and that I was in Pakistan, have changed expression. They asked me to sit down while one guy went off with my passport to show it to whomever. Then I was asked to speak by phone with un’addetta stampa, che mi ha chiesto per ben tre volte, con tono non troppo amichevole, se ero lí per lavoro. ‘’No, non ti preoccupare, é una visita personale - ho ripetuto - ma se avete sconti per giornalisti li accetto ...oppure se mi fate pagare come gli indiani, visto che abito in India…’’. La battuta non é stata gradita. ‘Non facciamo sconti a nessuno e tu sei una straniera ’’ ha replicato seccamente la voce. La 'registration card' costa 1.550 rupie (per gli stranieri, 1.150 per i cittadini indiani) e comprende la ‘welcoming visit’ (che io ho perso perché sono arrivata 10 minuti in ritardo, manco ci fossero state le folle di visitatori, ero da sola..), il test dell’Aids e il day pass. La registrazione ha preso un po’ di tempo. Era da un bel po’ che non venivo così vivisezionata, addirittura hanno digitalizzato la mia firma. ‘Dopo la German Bakery…la sicurezza’’ mi hanno spiegato. Vero, non dimentichiamo che l’americano di origine pachistana David Hadley, che dicono essere uno degli ideatori dell’attentato di Mumbai, e’ venuto qui a fare una 'ricognizione', almeno cosí dicono. E non dimentichiamo che dicono pure che Osho ero uno della Cia (e anche avvelenato dalla Cia). Insomma c’é del losco, e io probabilmente con un passaporto pieno di visti pachistani appaio losca… Comunque adesso sanno tutto di me, anche who are not HIV positive.
AIDS test, in fact, I worried a bit 'and I was curious about. I thought a blood test. They took me to a storeroom where an Indian in a white coat opened a kit, I drilled the middle finger, has collected a drop of blood placed on a pad and broke it. I tried to read the brand on the envelope, but he with a quick gesture he threw it away. 'I just wanted to know what kind of kit was, I had never seen' I said apologetically. In response, the guy called the kapo-sanyasi, told him of my request and he threw me a dirty look. 'Now you go to buy good''Nazi-style ordered. Practically, qui al resort, come in tutti i resort, si paga anche l’aria che si respira: i buoni servono per comprare cibo, ingressi per la piscina, il costume obbligatorio bordeaux, i tappetini per la meditazione, ecc. Sono coupon da 100 rupie dove c’e’scritto ‘Contribution for Meditation Activities’. ‘Prendine per mille rupie, perché dovrai comprare le tuniche’’ mi dice il kapò. ‘Veramente la bordeaux ce l’ho gia…’’ replico timidamente e tiro fuori dalla borsa una palandrana comprata al mercato nero sul marciapiede per 200 rupie (meno 50 rupie che mi sono state rimborsate quando l’ho riportata indietro).
Con la tunica indosso e il day pass in tasca, At that point, they took me to the Information Centre where I found my house that works in Germany. But I had the feeling that it was not too happy to know his business to fellow sanyasi. I have read two pages of rules and given a instruction booklet in Italian for meditation classes that I have read in front of a chocolate croissant purchased at the Buddha Cafe 'sanyasi surrounded by office workers in coffee-break' and a hungry peacock I looked menacing. (Continued)

0 comments:

Post a Comment