Tuesday, August 31, 2010

How Can Irepair The Aux Jack On My Car Stereo

That 's it, I caught dengue fever

Like many, even among my own people, this year I caught dengue fever. It seems to be a worldwide scourge, I honestly I had never heard before coming to India. And even here, despite warnings, they are always caring about me. While I was feverish, I desperately tried to climb the infamous mosquito that transmitted the infection to me. Boh. The incubation and 'from 4 to 10 days, they say. In Calcutta, where I was a week before? Among stocks of Reliance Fresh rotten fruit at the supermarket? One evening in a garden of a wealthy diplomat considered the epicenter of the neighborhood of dengue in Delhi (who knows' that us inside the embassies ...)? Or maybe in front of all'aquitrino Nehru Park where once I stopped doing the stretching? Boh. This year 'state record for the monsoons, floods in Pakistan and I see the wardrobe that reeks of mold as not the case for years. The disease, ten days, and 'Way of the Cross was a daily obsession with the verdict of platelets that arrive after 19 with the results of blood test in the morning. The last special effect''and''It was a 'nightmare itchy hives on the palms of the hands, as if someone had pinched one thousand mosquitoes and dengue incredible ... incredible India.

0 comments:

Post a Comment